Thursday, May 21, 2009

Miss America shops at the 99c store for lingerie?

I was looking through the local 99 cent store flyer.

I love the 99 cent store. So many deals to be had. Stuff for the kids, art supplies, photo frames, plant pots. I've even found pretty decent long underwear type pyjamas for my daughter.

Generally though (okay, not "generally"), I tend to stay away from the erm.. "intimates" section. I'm sure there are people who buy underwear there, and it's a good option for them, but although I have been broke at times I have never felt I need to buy my underwear from the dollar store.

But even if I did, normally. Let's say I was not me, and I was an incredibly hot, sexy, perfectly hourglass shaped woman who wants to do a photoshoot in her underwear to enter the Miss America (or I suppose, Miss California) contest.


I'd spring for Walmart at least. I mean... come on.

This is possibly both the funniest and most utterly ridiculous ads I have ever seen. Since it's specifically mentions a photoshoot, I thought this might be a good place for it. ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home