Thursday, April 30, 2009

SWINE FLU SOURCE DISCOVERED!!

Haha, I didn't take this photograph of the child licking this pig, and couldn't find the name of the person or photographer who took it to give them proper kudos, but I thought it was worth posting regardless. The funniest thing about this picture is the expression on the pig's face - he (she?) looks happy to be getting a nose washing!!

All I can say is, I'm glad it wasn't my baby.. swine flu or no swine flu!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Starlight said...

I actually know that kid >.>;;
He's a relative of mine, although I don't want to get his name out there with it. The kid is a hyperactive little demon most of the time (just like his dad)
The person who took the photo was his mom.

June 18, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home